- Born in 1956 in Si Ping City, Jilin Province, China.
- Graduated from the Fine Art Department of the Northeast Normal University in Changchun, Jilin Province.
- Known for painting cherubic figures that look cute, but it's a sinister humor that criticizes modern society--especially obesity problems.
- Uses Bubbly colors of electric blues, the vivid pinks, the grays of immense variety
- However, there is a special eeriness to it
Examples of Pan Dehai's artworks
Basic notes on Zhou Changjiang
- Born in 1950 in Jiangsu Province, China
- Graduated from Oil Painting Dept., Shanghai Drama Academy and served at research studio of Shanghai Oil Painting and Sculpture Institute.
- Works as a professor of Art Dept., East China Normal University, co-professor of Fine Arts College of Shanghai University
- Absolutely no information on his theme, artworks, and analysis.
- His focus seems to be abstract oil paintings
- His most recent group show was this year at K. Gallery in Chengdu, Sichuan called
Another Experiment: Contemporary new Abstraction.