- Born in 1950
- Graduated from the Shanghai Drama Academy, Fine Arts Department in 1978
- Vice Dean of the Fine Art Institute in the Huadong Teacher’s University
- Works in abstract paintings and mixed-medis intallations
- Has contributed to many large group exhibitions including biennales and international exhibits of Contemporary Chinese Art
- Born in 1952, in Jangyin, Jiangsu province.
- Graduated from Shanghai Light Industry, Fine Arts Department, in 1986
- Abstract paintings and, recently light installations
- Characterized as a "maximalism" artist
- Taken part in many group and solo exhibitions around the world.