If you are interested in coming, or if you would like more info on the fair, please do let me know. (All including accommodation, food, local transportation fees is covered- but the airfare.)
- The Fair opens on the 18-22 of October.
- The Jingdezhen Local Government will be hosting people for free for 3 days of the fair from the night of the 17th to the day of the 20th. This includes accomodation, all meals and transport around Jingdezhen.
- On the 17th night there will be a small welcome dinner.
- The day of the 18th will be the official opening of the fair and all connected exhibtions including The Taste of Masters Exhibition.
- There will be tours of the fair and ceramic art studio in the day of the 18th.
- The eve of the 18th is the opening banquet.
- The 19th day, the masters workshop will be open to the public all day.
- The 20th there will be a reception lunch at Sanbao, and activities there for one day.