How to Use the Blog:
How to: http://help.blogger.com/
- Set Up your Accounts upon Instructor's Invitation/ Create Your Profiles (Interests etc.)
- The interace is very similar to Microsoft Word. Write your daily/weekly updates onto the Blog (including your observations around your surroundings, news you have read etc.) Check back for Instructor's announments such as this one.
- Upload your Weekly Assignments (reviews, responses) to the Blog
- Read each other's entries. Use the Comments link to Make Comments to each other's entry!
- Title/Label the blog entry appropriate to its aim and content.
- Upload images when posting your observations and weekly assignments. There's a button for uploading photos in the Blogger interface. Just click the photo button to upload a photo from your computer. If the photo you'd like to put on your blog is already on the web, put the link or use Flickr for personal images.
- Check spelling/ Make sure to give Credits to Images (Artist, Gallery, website) and Links
- You can also post by Email
Research Tools at NYU Library:
the Fine & Decorative Arts Research Guide at this URL:
This will provide you with ideas about which resources would be most useful to you.
In addition to the resources listed there, I would also recommend resources like:
Bibliography of Asian Studies
Art & Humanities Citation Index
Finally, of the journals, NYU has only electronic coverage of Parachute. Electronic journals can be found at: